What is this site?This site is designed to deliver interactive content to persons interested in behavioral/mental health – and specifically community based, family-driven service delivery models. The content for this site is based on Wraparound philosophy principles.
What can I expect?
- A variety of content areas addressing concepts ranging from forming a Child and Family Team to Supervising and Monitoring the CFT/Wraparound process. Each area is grounded in a strengths-based, family-centered model of care.
- Interactive activities including embedded quizzes, animation, video and sound clips, and choose your own adventure types of Macromedia Flash-based scenarios to help enhance learning.
- The site also allows for information to be sent to a staff member’s supervisor for review and includes comprehensive competency-based testing.
- This site will help prepare community based behavioral health and social work staff to work within a strengths-based, family-centered health delivery system.
- The Online Learning format is ideal for a workforce that is not centrally located and needs training/information at a time and place of their convenience.
- The site content is customized to specific agencies or regions.
This site has recently changed, click Help for more information or click here for other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org